Adopt this beautiful living room idea to create an eye-catching blend of creativity and style indoors. Image: homebnc.com
Living Area. Friday , July 13th , 2018
Quote from : Do’s and Don’ts of Living Room Decor
2. Do not make your living room sterile and overwhelmed with furnitures.
3. Do not use a small area rug while decorating the living room as the look of rug edges far from furniture will be a decor disaster, by all means.
4. Do not push the sofas and other furniture against the wall. Too much of empty space in the living room creates an awkward vibe.
5. Do not hang wall arts too high or too low. Hung them at eye level so guests can appreciate the fine pieces on the wall.
6. Do not overlook the importance of dimmer switches. Be it a pendant light or an incandescent bulb, every light in your living room should have a dimmer switch.